JS Motorsport deals with a wide range of customers from enthusiasts and club racers to historic rally and European GTS and saloon car champions.
Our main focus is high performance Lotus Twin Cam engines along with Ford Cosworth BDA series and Coventry Climax engines. Our unrivalled experience in meeting a diverse range of motorsport engine requirements means that we are able to offer competitive builds of virtually all racing engines as part of a high quality and bespoke service.
We are always happy to talk over your requirements and provide quotations so, call or email us.
Standard services include identifying the required level of tune, from a stock road application to full race spec, and delivering an engine tailored to specific class rules, including appendix K.
JSM can provide either new or reworked full race engines and use only the highest quality components made to its own specifications by top manufacturers including Arrow, ARP, Kent, Cams, Omega and Weber. Stock engine rebuilds are also available, again, supplied from new or rebuilt from a donor unit as 'standard' or in 'fast road' to race specification.
Continual investment in the business of preparing and maintaining historic race cars has allowed JS Motorsport to develop a full range of on-site facilities including:
- A cylinder head machining centre, full porting and gas flowing, pressure testing and aluminium welding repair service
- Spacious, well equipped workshops and storage facilities
- Fully digital Superflo 901 dyno with data acquisition (see below for more details)
- Supply of a wide range of engine components including lightened and fully balanced flywheels manufactured to specific clutch applications, lightweight aluminium blocks and cylinder heads, valve train components, cranks, rods and pistons
- Highly trained, knowledgeable technicians
- Fully equipped race car transportation service
JS Motorsport operates a comprehensive SuperFlow 901 dynamometer and data acquisition control system controlled by the latest WinDyn software. This enables us to optimise spark ignition car and bike engines throughout the performance range, to a fraction of a horsepower.
Find out more information on Dyno Testing at JS Motorsport…